Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally posted by tramp-stamp
Quote:
Originally posted by fab07
we all know marcus is going on friday!

we cant be surprised as the bb producers have done a great hatchet job on him this year & they will finish him off this week on hl shows just to make sure!

the noirin marcus story is over & they need to keep noirin in as they will probably be putting noirins ex in this week!

As they didnt show noirin on last nights hl show being an hateful bitch about marcus when she was talking to sophie in the kitchen ( contradicting herself all the time ) i can only conclude that they want marcus gone friday!

to all those marcus haters out there, dont kid yourself thats its you evicting marcus we all know its the bb producers evicting him! ( they feed you the bad edits of him & you lot take the bait )

at least when marcus goes the bb producers will turn there attensions to noirin & she will be hated by the majority on here!

True as it is that editing can work both for and against, and that gives the producers a certain power to influence.

i think its laughable to try and blame Marcus's downfall on anyone but himself. The guys been acting a tool since day 1 but since the new housemates came in, hes lost the plot!

and thats got sh1t all to do with editing, and everything to do with his pathetic attempts to intimidate and control people, and his inability to cope when they see through him
Well said Tramp-Stamp
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote