View Single Post
Old 29-07-2009, 04:04 PM #1
Bob Righter

Bob Righter

Default Isaac enters the house today

Today a new Housemate will enter the Big Brother House. American Isaac has flown over to enter the Big Brother House and see if he can win back the heart of ex-girlfriend Noirin.

Isaac
Job: Entertainer/ Bar owner

Isaac is from Ohio and two years ago appeared on the reality show The Real World: Sydney. During the filming of the show Isaac met and started a relationship with Big Brother Housemate Noirin who was travelling in Australia at the time.
Although the couple have broken up Noirin has frequently mentioned Isaac whilst in the Big Brother House and Isaac has admitted he is still in love with Noirin and has not found love since.
Isaac also claims, via his MySpace page, to be a music producer and songwriter. He tries to raise money for various charities through his music as "it's cool to care".
Writing on his MySpace page he has adds: "The shelf life of my fame is short and I only have a small window of time to make as large a difference as I can. But when all is said and done, and nobody even remembers my name, if I can leave the campsite a little better than I found it, I will be a happy man".

However Isaac's time with Noirin may be short. Earlier this week the rest of the Housemates nominated Noirin and Marcus. Both now face the public vote and possible eviction this Friday.

Will Isaac be left in the house without Noirin? Tune in to join Davina as she reveals who is evicted this Friday at 9pm on Channel 4.
OlderBlagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote