Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Quote:
Originally posted by Shasown
Quote:
Originally posted by Cybele

Exactly. There wouldn't be a Britain at all if it wasn't for America.
Interesting comment, please explain.

Werent the countries of what was to become the UK already in being before the US came into existance?
They're talking about during the second world war. Us and France were being slaughtered by the Germans until the Americans bailed in to help us out.

Therefore if it wasn't for America there's a chance there wouldn't even have been a Britain anymore and we'd be ruled by Germany.
And we have paid back in young soldiers blood ,one of them my nephews best mate who was buried yesterday
It saddens me to see how many people don't understand what really goes on. It is sad that so many see Iraq and Afganistan as "America's War" and that America has sent British soldiers there. The truth of the matter is that British soldiers are there to protect Britain as much as American soldiers are there to protect America. And if you don't want your soldiers to go, then take it up with the BRITISH government because, I hate to break it to you, the US can't do anything with British soldiers. Only the British govt can.

And I am not going to reply to anyone who says anything to this. I know that no amount of discussion will change minds. But you might want to do some independent research and actually LEARN about what is happening besides relying on the media and people on forums for your information. Make your minds up based on facts, not on propaganda.
You basically just said everything I wanted to but couldn't have worded it anywhere near as well lol.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote