View Single Post
Old 31-07-2009, 08:13 AM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by keithafc
Quote:
Originally posted by yousoboo!
I thought Isaac handled Bea (in the kitchen) really well. He was calm, confident and assertive.
Tbh, never seen why people liked what he said. His only fair point was it didn't really have anything to do with her but again, her point was spot on. She was just bringing it up, he is a tit if im being honest.
Issac went into a very difficult situation (especially after HM's ignored him over fish and chip) and the only housemate who greeted him properly was Freddie (obviously). Up until Isaac went into the house Bea was confident that she was running the show (especially after owning Lisa) but she knew straight away that Isaac is a threat to her leadership. She thought "I'm gonna let this boy know who is top dog" but her plan backfired as she didn't expect Isaac to be so calm and sensible about her comments. The reason I know this is because she felt desperate enough to play the 'class card' later on in the bedroom when talking to Freddie. She knows he is the only one who she cannot control. That's how I saw it anyway.
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote