View Single Post
Old 31-07-2009, 08:47 AM #29

Quote:
Originally posted by keithafc
Tbh, i found Kenneth and Tom more interesting than this jerk off. What's he done that's so good? He's just walked into an awkward situation really.
Cut him some slack for crying out loud, he's only been in for two days. That and the fact that the housemates pretty much hated him right off the bat for nothing more than being Noirin's ex. I thought it was pretty crap how most of the housemates pretty much just ignored him when he walked in. If I were in his shoes, I probably wouldn't be in the best of moods or act like my normal self either. As far as I know Tom and Kenneth didn't get treated this way when they came in. And Kenneth acted like a douche without the kind of treatment Isaac's been given by the other housemates. I honestly believe if people would give him a fair shake, they might actually like him. So far he's not been given that.

Many of us who are familiar with him on the Real World know him as a down to earth, genuine guy. Honestly, he's about the only person from that show that I actually thought was a decent person. I didn't like him at first because I mistook his joking around for arrogance. Once I understood him a bit more, I saw that he didn't really take himself seriously and what I had initially mistaken for arrogance was actually him just goofing around. For me, he's like the complete opposite of Bea. Initially I quite liked her and thought her similar to Freddie, but over the time she's been there she's starting to reveal herself as the snake she is. I think if people gave Isaac a chance for at least a week, they'd realize he's not half the douchebag they initially thought he was, at least I hope so. He's a decent fellow. While I don't think he deserves to win coming in this late in the game, I hope he sticks around at least a few more weeks because he is definitely more entertaining than half the HMs that have been in there so far this year.
NeoPhoenix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote