Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Default The Shrine of Noirin

Noirin Kelly, "The Star of BB10", has come to be considered as one of the most entertaining housemates in Big Brother history. This thread has been set up to commemorate her greatness.

Write your personal message below, and it will be added to this list.
Number 11 out of the house, Number 1 in our hearts - ILoveMoney
Noirin was the best housemate ever she was the most talked about and defo the most entertaining one!!! - serensilver
Looks wise, you was the best of a bad bunch, and i shall always remember you for that - AfroMullet
You were nice - Jayson
Best hm and most talked about this year. Sweet,attractive,classy and intelligent. - WAYNEEBRUM
Thanks Noirin you're a star - GypsyGoth
Noirin, the best BB10 housemate, i'm sorry that the public are such idiots, you deserve to still be there, well done for making it as far as you did, you were amazing!! - Adamw92
Noirin was great - one of the best housemates we have had in a long time!!! - cammie
The best of luck for the future, I wish you both every Happiness, good luck, God bless - Shasown
Noirin, you were the most entertaining housemate we have had in a long time, along with BB9's Lisa. You did not deserve to go so soon. You shall be missed - LewisLeona
Pity you and Isaac had to leave, Ye would've put Bea in her place!!! - Niamhxo
Come back noirin and capture them all again, you were ace, loved ya! - ninjaboi

ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote