View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:03 AM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Rock
I've been reading and enjoying the forums for a few weeks now (thanks guys!), but finally felt it time to put in my little diatribe even if it falls off the track quickly.

All this 'turnaround' against Freddie - I just don't get it. Freddie is simply beasotted. All the Freddie haters/dislikers/ex-fans seem to simply feel that he has somehow become 'unworthy' as a HM. It is so obvious - he is 23 (I'm 38 and see 23 as a young age of potential naivety, indeed it's not far out of adolescence!!) and he's simply been spellbound. He expresses this in perhaps unusual ways, some of which may appear rather sycophantic and even 'creepy' to some, but I just don't see this in him at all. For me, it really is a case of 'bless him' (with a touch of delusion - we have ALL been there in some form!). I really feel sorry for him now. Yes, he is still responsible for his actions and some of them have cringed me out, but when you really look at him all I can see is a kind soul. Look at the whole person and the whole time someone has been in the house. Also... (sorry, I may as well get it all out while I can!)....

That song he sung was not only extremely funny (cringingly so on first listen, but has since made the family laugh out the windows on a few occassions - 'sex outside weather' one of best lines of the series), but also came from the heart. Again, true expression. To me this is TRULY being oneself. ****** those who think he's making a fool of himself.

And as for 'derangingly' laughing at Lisa in that clip on C4 website where she's ranting at him - that is his laugh of slightly immature, but probably deserved revenge for all her previous plotting where she thought he was an easy target. She showed how threatened she was today. A bully never likes it when they have been stood up to/shown out/weakened etc..

I do wish he'd part waves with Bea as he does seem to be riding on her waves, but it aint gonna happen I fear. She's even been holding his hand in bed most of tonight as she feels upset about being nominated! This will not stop me liking him. Either you like someone or you don't. I like him and unless he really 'hurts' someone in there, will continue to do so until the end.

aye it's all a good bit of fun innit!

Great post. I do think he is seeing the light with Bea - he told her early this morning that she moans too much and is bitchy and should chill out more.
olga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote