View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 07:48 AM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Rock
I've been reading and enjoying the forums for a few weeks now (thanks guys!), but finally felt it time to put in my little ..........

aye it's all a good bit of fun innit!
First post my ass. Another account, more like.

You make excuses for him because he is '23'. My 16 year old wouldn't be cruel to anyone (like he was to David) just because he fancies someone. NO EXCUSE!

A man with a mind of his own and good morals wouldn't cast them aside for a woman who is obviously a big headed, patronizing bitch. If that is the sort of person he is attracted to, then there is something badly wrong with him.
You say unless he 'hurts someone' you will continue to like him. Don't you see that he hurt David, and was HORRIBLE to him - questioning in an arrogant way who he chose to be friends with?
That was way out of order, and his age is no excuse!
oh another hater and david was a prat anyway
To be fair, Jet makes a good point and surely "being a prat" is not a reason for someone to be ganged up on to the point of possible bullying. You can have a view on here without it coming from a position of hate you know.

I do agree with a lot of what J-Rock says, but there is 2 sides to all of this and we have to try to be more objective in what we see/say. I am certainly more in the Marcus & Freddie camp (but not Bea - great housemate/bitch) on the show in general, and I can't stand Lisa, but we can't be blind to the times when the ones we like are in the wrong. It doesn't mean that I suddenly want them evicted. Lisa and David have been unfairly treated lately (sometimes they've deserved it too) but she's still a bitch and I want her out to see to look on her face, just not yet though.
Len_Brennan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote