View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 01:36 PM #37

The problem with Jet's response is the assumption: 'first post my ass' - this simply discredits the rest of the response for me, but I read it anyway.

OK, age not an 'excuse', but you're talking like he's committed a crime. Age simply helps explain why and how Freddie has become infatuated with Bea (context), and then 'gone along' with alot of her 'flow'.

Much of the 'bitching' attributed to Freddie has simply been him nodding in agreement to some things said (and not all in my opinion - he has at times shown disagreement). I agree he has sometimes come across not so great. But this is the point: as soon as Freddie has shown certain 'traits' (that they have ALL shown in terms of taking sides, bit of bitching etc. that we ALL do in everyday life), the haters have come out gunning for him on their bandwagon.

It seems odd how David has suddenly appeared as a 'nice sweet guy' who is being picked on, when all I can remember before 'buttergate' was a man who was quite gobby and bitchin with Lisa. Not saying he's a bad man, but don't remember him being all sweet and innocent.

Freddie is an odd chap, with odd mannerisms and that's what makes him Freddie. Either you like him or you don't. To me he is an endearing character who has been a bit of a love sick puppy of late and made some mistakes...quite simple really...

J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote