View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 02:58 PM #42

Nastynorrie - is there a reason for the capital letters - are you shouting?

Anyway, most of the 'bitching' and hatred comes from this site, not from the house. Interesting.

Personally, I would never vote Tory or normally associate with 'toffs' as you refer - but for me Freddie is his own person (indeed quite a unique one) and no way near as bad as some people are making him out to be. NO WAY NEAR. There, I'm doing it now! Simply because he has become infatuated (and led astray) and started to do what THEY ARE ALL DOING (Charlie as much as anyone!) in terms of opening his mouth a bit more, we then get proper hatred - seems more like prejudice/jealousy to me...

As for the '14 year old schoolboy reference' - you seem to be quoting Bea who at the same time you seem to despise. For me, him asking that question ('do you fancy me?') corroborates my argument that he is a rather endearing, immature, and sweet character. It was what he should have asked in the first/second week she was there. It was a long time coming and took some bottle. That would show that he is far less delusional than you and others claim. i.e. he was becoming aware she may not fancy him so he asked her outright. I loved his cool response 'that's a shame'. He took it well. For me a plus point. It's all about perceptions on here and if you've got it into your head that 'this one is a toff, or this one is a bitch', then that's all you'll see.......

J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote