Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Quote:
Originally posted by setanta
You have to view this objectively on it's own merits and not be so blinkered becuz of the issues that arose earlier on in the show, because it's obviously distorting things for you right now. The guy acted like a total prat on tonights show.

What I had previously loved about Freddie was he civility and gentlemanly ways, and how he would never stoop to Lisa and her groups level of vitriol. He maintained his integrity in the process and gained my support.

However, after this spectacle he's damaged his chances, to the extent where I'm honestly not quite sure who he really is anymore. I mean, he condemned David publicly over absolutely nothing, ranting on about his own insane theories. That's unnacceptable behaviour and, as much as I loathe Lisa, she was entirely jusitified in defending her friend.

she wasn't even just defending david, she was defending herself. he brought lisa into in by saying she had a gameplan and that she was gutted because it had failed. total load of tosh!! at the start i think she was influencing nominations, but she doesnt have anything like that sort of power now. the hm have decided who they want to go themselves. the other housemates can see through bea and freddie refuses to believe her nimination could be anything but tactical.
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote