MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

Quote:
Originally posted by setanta
You have to view this objectively on it's own merits and not be so blinkered becuz of the issues that arose earlier on in the show, because it's obviously distorting thing for you right now. The guy acted like a total prat on tonights show.

What I have previously loved about Freddie was he civility and gentlemanly ways, and how he would never stoop to Lisa and her groups level of vitriol. He maintained his integrity in the process and gained my support.

However, after this spectacle he's damaged his chances, to the extent where I'm honestly not quite sure who he really is anymore. I mean, he condemned David publicly over absolutely nothing, ranting on about his own insane theories. That's unnacceptable behaviour and, as much as I loathe Lisa, she was entirely jusitified in defending her friend.
Totally agree with you.

I think Freddie really let himself down tonight, and taking Lisa out of the equation for a moment, he had no reason nor any right to accuse David of having a game plan by being friends with Lisa. David has done nothing wrong to Freddie at all, his only reason for attacking him seems to stem from dislike for Lisa (which is understandable) but also because Bea doesn't like him. Neither of these are valid reasons to verbally attack someone the way that Freddie did.

Also, two wrongs don't make a right. Freddie acted like a cocky, arrogant little child tonight, now fair enough he put up with an awful lot of nastiness early on in the show, but that was WEEKS ago, it seemed tonight that he is so supremely confident that he will be going nowhere, that he felt he was allowed to ridicule and torment two other HM's, and laugh in their face about them facing the vote. Because he feels now that whatever he does, the public will save him.

The Freddie of a few weeks ago wouldn't have done that, this is a new Freddie that's emerging now, and it's not a very pleasant one to watch, for me anyway.

Just to clarify, I'm not a Lisa or David fan so I'm looking at this from a neutral standpoint. If anything I've been something of a fan of Freddie's, I just feel he's let himself down somewhat by acting in the same way as Lisa did to him, albeit only for one night. It still didn't make him look good and I'm pretty disappointed in him.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote