X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

Quote:
Originally posted by Appearance_Of_A_Junky
Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Bea is worse, she acts like some morally superior perfect little madam, when in fact she is a vindictive, nasty little bitch who looks down on others for no good reason, and creates arguments out of nothing but her disdain for people she perceives to be lower down on the class scale than herself.

At least with Lisa she doesn't pretend to be something she's not.
The same could be said for Lisa, just replace lower down with further up the class scale.

Please dont get me wrong, Im not enjoying Beas actions (other than for TV viewing), but as they are fresh in the memory they seem worse, but Lisa was a core reason for a month of Freddies treatment, and that for a large part seems to have been forgotten.
Oh no, I'm not saying I LIKE Lisa, in fact I don't at all, and mainly because of the way she treated Freddie in the early weeks, and I haven't forgotten that at all. I just think that Bea is worse, I don't actually believe Lisa's dislike of Freddie is to do with her being jealous of his wealth or anything, I think she purely found him weird and annoying to live with. Whereas Bea most definitely discriminates based on what she perceives someone's class to be, look at her comments about Isaac being a redneck hillbilly, and calling David thick and a yorkshire pudding.

Bea is also making Freddie look bad at the moment, and I do still for the most part like Freddie, although I don't like the way he acted last night. Great TV, but I think he dragged himself down to Lisa's level somewhat and I'm a bit disappointed in him.

Anyway, back on topic, I definitely think Bea is worse and I want her out on Friday please, Lisa can wait.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote