View Single Post
Old 17-08-2009, 09:40 AM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by xPinkpegasusx
Oh get over yourself. You started a thread about people laughing when nervous,and this happened to be my example. I'm not the only person who has laughed at an inappropiate time. Different things will affect people differently. I for example have never laughed in a job interview like you, or have never gotten arrested and laughed,yet I find these stories amusing. And if you were on about the Immortal song, I am in no way cold hearted. I never once laughed at a funeral before that or since then. It was a release of all the nerves I had felt at being standing infront of a load of people,not knowing what to say. A few weeks later,my relation's husband even smiled about it and said that Tina was probably having a giggle in heaven at my expense. She was an old lady with a sense of humour,which is more than I can say for you. Why ****ing post topics if you are gonna get so offended with a simple reply?
oooooooh time of the month?? also don't call me a twat. go laugh at jade goody or something....
Big_Kahuna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote