View Single Post
Old 18-08-2009, 09:42 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by BitterFruit
it always comes back to this dilemma but part of the joy is evicting the bad 'uns

to keep her in would be be seen as a reward for basic bad behaviour and awful personality flaws and its also asking people to put "on ice" their instinctive response to this

its like asking the police to let the serial killer carry on for another week since its creating some great gory news stories (i exaggerate)

This a show with a money "reward" built in to it ..its very natural for people to kick out the least likeable since they are seen as the least deserving
Yep, I completely agree with you, and if this were next week, or the week after, I'd say get her out, (part of me is saying it already) But....wouldn't it be better to get rid of some of the dross first, leave the interesting one's in. If David goes, who will Lisa set her sites on? Will she decided on Bea? Will she end up having another row because she's got no-one to wind down with? I still think, leave her another week, and then when she's gained more confidence take her out. Revenge is a dish best served cold
Shannieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote