View Single Post
Old 20-08-2009, 01:22 PM #54

Quote:
Originally posted by jackbeans123
charlie to win woop!!!!!!!!!!! I think its because i know him in real life and he is a really nice guy, maybe hes come off bad on tv but i dont see why people hate him?? For the people that say they 'hate' him u r very strange how can you hate someone that youve never met lol to be honest i think you are losers lol The only person I hate is the person that killed my cousin.. i dislike the bitch that stole my boyfriend, i dislike the person yestersay that kicked my dog but i dont know them very well so i cant hate them....

For the people who say they hate charlie and have never met him then you musnt have many other personal relationships.

Honestly charlie is a really nice guy hes helped me through some really difficult times and he has a good heart. So what if people think hes got a gameplan if i was in the house i would have one too..

I've supported Charlie all along and at times thought I was the only one in the UK let alone in this forum. You're very lucky knowing him and I am sure he is one hell of a nice guy
Zien is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote