View Single Post
Old 22-08-2009, 04:27 PM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by trasadkel
I totally disagree with your post. Rodrigo is no way agressive. He has a temper when provoked. Most of the arguments he has been involved in have been instigated by Charlie pushing things to far and often using agression against him ie when Charlie manhandled him to get him in the pool.

I think Rodrigo handles arguments very well. He often thinks about them afterwards and has the ability to laugh at himself and apoligise if he thinks he was in the wrong. a very nice trait.

I want Rodrigo to win as he has entertained me the most. He is genuine, an individual that forms his own opinions and is not led by others,a very good friend, feisty and never scared to voice an opinion sometimes to his detriment, and he is extremely cute.

What more can you want in a winner!
This thread wasn't about campaigning for him to win. Your views are obviously tainted due to blind support. If Marcus was pouring oil on people's beds, screaming in their faces, threatening them at night, throwing water at people, going psycho etc ...

You wouldn't say any of the above.

But no one has done anything to Marcus like Charlie has done to rodrigo. That is the point. A lot of Roddys arguments have come from Charlie not knowing when enough is enough. Rodrigo has often screamed no at him and he has carried on manhandling him or yelling.

Hence why Roddy gets so frustrated with BB. He has actually called out to them to step in but has been ignored.
trasadkel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote