Thread: Charlie Whats Charlie done?
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2009, 12:50 AM #91
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by zukhov
I think you are clutching at straws here. That was Simply Charlie trying to score 'nice guy' points and trying to get some air time on anothers coat tails. Just like he is trying to get air time from Sophie by being her 'comedy' personal trainer. There was a good reason no one said bye to Norin or stuck up for Bea, it would be pretty fake of them to do so. all your exampes are just Charlie being a fake, hence the reason he is disliked.
I can't see this as instances of being fake, it's not like he was ever b*tching about Sree, Bea, Saffia, or Noirin, then running to defend them. And they were never popular HMs either, so it was not an incentive to stick up for them either. He was prepared to tell Freddie the score and expose his wormlike ways, even though he knew that Freddie was popular and very manipulative in engineering scenarios to play the victim.

It doesn't really add up. Something like b*tching about Freddie all the time, then suddenly sticking up for him upon news of his popularity, would be something that indicates duplicity and acting.

Like I said, he sometimes misreads situations, or is unaware because said person is nice to him and not nice to others, but he has a good heart.

But if you think that's fake, that's your call. But then I could accuse anyone of fakeness.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote