Quote:
Originally posted by lucifer1968
Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
Quote:
Originally posted by lucifer1968
Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
I have already identified two ways. I still don't see what the problem is.
having sexual intercourse with women
provide sperm for insemination.

i said moral way
You hit the nail right on the head, the OP clearly has a issue with homosexualitiy or either wasn't thinking 2 clearly. Hetrosexual men and women have been having chidren just because they want children for years without even contniuing with the relationship. No differrence for a gay man if the woman is willing!!! and the Jeremy Kyle isuse is ridiculous, how many hetrosexual single parents always end up that show? too many!!!!!!

You think having sex and using insemination techniques is "immoral"?
for a gay male to use insemination techniques to fetch a child into the worldYES
What about a heterosexual couple using artificial insemination techniques if they cannot conceive normally?
that's the moral way
So the problem you have with it is the homosexuality, rather than the methods.
it's your ****** up way of thinking that's destroying society
Curious. Up until this point we have merely been discussing what it is you think. And up to this point I have made no explicit moral judgement on anything. I fail to see why you have suddenly become annoyed.
it's your moral judgement that's getting me annoyed.you seem to be saying that it's ok for him to go get a girl pregnant or use insemination techniques just to get a child. i have no problem with his sexuality but if he's GAY then he shouldn't expect to have children. unless he was adopting
Actually I had made no moral judgement on any matter in any of my posts, as anyone who reads this thread can freely observe. As I pointed out, we were discussing what it is you think on the matter and I was asking a series of questions to clarify your position precisely.

Now, let's move on with that.

What is the difference, do you think, between a heterosexual couple conceiving "just to get a child", and, for example, a couple consisting of two homosexual males enlisting the assistance of a happy and willing female surrogate in order to have a child?
biggiupdee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote