Quote:
Originally posted by headaball
Quote:
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW
Quote:
Originally posted by headaball
Quote:
Originally posted by mike888
I put those Least Favourite housemate polls on for information only, NOT as a subject to argue over. They have both had over 3000 hits and as they are very similar I've got no reason to doubt they give a fairly accurate picture of the umpopularity of each of the 3 ALLEGED nominees. We shall have to wait for the true eviction polls to start before we shall know exactly who is most at risk. Somehow I dont think Siavash supporters are going to have many sleepless nights if the eviction polls look similar to those though.
You're forgetting Marcus leads the favourites poll. Do you think those 30% that have him as a favourite won't vote out whoever he's up against?
Yeah but in a vote to evict it's the least favourite polls that matter not the favourite,
They're both equally as important and Marcus has more fans that haters. For example on the most disliked poll, David is less hated than Marcus but Marcus has way more fans, in a vote to evict David would definitely go.
Not so sure about that, the Marcus/Siavash supporters are going to be voting in force so David might have a lucky escape.
No. too many non-tactical voters dislike david i think
I dont think its going to be tactical voting, it's going to be the Marcus/Siavash supporters piling in the votes, no one really knows how its going to turn out so I'm happy just to accept whatever the outcome. It's not exactly a matter of national importance, even though it might seem so on here
mike888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote