View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 10:34 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Sneaky Siavash\'s Dual Gameplan to Grab the £100k - Martyr + Victim ...

This gameplan is cunning, many people will not see this. A shame, as he is cleverly fooling the public AND HMs. He had a dual gameplan; Martyr + Victim. This, approaching final week, to push for £100k. Bare in mind, eviction this week or finishing 4th/5th next week, is trivial; it's about going for £100k.

Part 1 - Martyr

The idea here, is that he makes himself look like a martyr and a brave hero for putting himself up for the public vote. This is congruent to his 'No Free Rides', 'Anti-Scheming', 'Put Myself Up' ethos that he's been vocalising.

Based on his calculations that himself and David were on 3 noms each (turned out Rod fooled him though):

=> He could easily nom David, hence David vs Marcus eviction, saving himself. BUT; this contradicts the described ethos above. It makes himself look schemy and cowardly.

=> He can nom David and put himself up in a LIKELY 3-way eviction. Perfect; he looks awesome for taking the plunge, but also knows that David will get evicted. So he looks great but stays in the house - Part 1 Complete - Martyr

Part 2 - Victim

This was the cleverest part of it all IMO. Many FMs, including Siavash fans, realised what he was doing in Part 1. Trying to boost his popularity/appeal whilst using David as a safety net. But in this part, he really plays it well.

At the table, in casual conversation, he decides to tell Rodrigo out of the blue - Without prompt or questioning - That he decided not to nominate. But why do this ehhh?Everyone knows Rod's temper and how he hates not nominating, rule tampering. Rod PREDICTABLY reacted, and told everyone ...

Part 2 Completed - Everyone gets angry at him, and he keeps his calm and trys to defend himself, saying 'But I only put myself up; it doesn't affect you, I'm doing David a favour too, it's now 3 of us. What's the problem?'.

So now he looks like a martyr, getting victimised by Rod and Co. So Part 2 Complete - Victim

END RESULT:

He risks himself being up for eviction, 3 way, or even 2 way (as it so happened!) but done this to bolster his popularity and look awesome - A great plan to push for the £100k.

Why risk this? As I said at the start, getting evicted now or finishing 4th/5th next week; similar. It's now time to gun £100k; Vash style.

Gameplan Cracked.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote