View Single Post
Old 27-08-2009, 11:49 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by eggdavid
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Rock
Quote:
Originally posted by eggdavid
Who's 'we'? you and the 4 other freddie supporters?? still upset because your hero had a panic attack whenever somebody so much as looked at him??

Nah, a few of them, about 6,000 online supporters, went to his petition within days, and I would say that Freddie had majority of online support when he was in the house. Obviously, many have left as they see the show as boring as **** since he left (e.g. see DS posts, and previous posts on here). Others have swithced allegiances to Marcus or Vash, mainly.

Shame ye is wrong again eggy, and shame ye give Marcus fans a bad name.....
so they signed a petition to put freddie back into the house and hoped it would work, despite that being something big brother wouldn't even think about doing considering they'd have to refund everybody who had voted? speaking of giving housemates' fans a bad name... talk about the blind leading the blind, or a herd of sheep!! 6,000 people eh? didnt realise The Stupid Virus spread so quickly

and don't tell me that halfwit fans 'just wanted to show their support', a few of them were actually on multiple forums i visited, begging people to sign because they thought it would put freddie back in the house --- they sincerely believed a meaningless online petition would work!!

such a shame you're wrong again, J-Rock, and such a shame ye talk about me giving marcus fans a bad name and in the very same post mention a phenominally idiotic thing halfwit fans did -- and apparently over 6,000 of them did it, eh? they can't all be that stupid, possibly? but then again, you seem to be one of them

i'm just playing around mate

I hated the petition idea and didn't sign it (so you wrong again), but just wanted to quash your fantasy that Freddie doesn't still have support. It was a silly idea, but just a show of support. It wasn't rabid aggression like we get from certain people.

Anyway, peace out mate and sleep well.
J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote