View Single Post
Old 31-08-2009, 11:31 PM #9

The hous was not expecting noms this week for some reason, Charlie was called to the DR, and asked for his Nom's, he was shocked and seemed genuine in his refusal to nominate anyone, claiming they are all my friends, i dont want to nominate.

David nominated, against house wishes, as did Lisa. Roddy voted for David because he felt he should not of nominated, (what happened to your insistance of obeying BB Roddy huh? trying to be the good guy Roddy huh?)

Charlie turned on Lisa, making jokes about her and David smoking all the time at the Bus stop, and Roddy, Vash, Sophie, laughed along.

As Lisa was asleep Charlie, gonged her, using a metal tray and a metal spoon, she was p****d, and Charlie uttered the emortal words, im just trying to have fun. It seemed to me he was trying to annoy her into a negative reaction, and for me as the viewer to think badly of Lisa, if he only knew thinking worse of Lisa is not really possible lol.

I didn't see the first 15 mins, but they had seen past nominations of all hm's and i think that had caused a lot of animosity between Lisa & Vash.

Their not making it easy this year to pick a fav are they.
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote