View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 12:30 AM #19

[rquote=2509551&tid=144969&author=trasadkel][rquote=2509378&tid=144969&author=alchemists1]I hate Lisa aswell but the reason I'll vote for Charlie is this is a vote to evict! the next vote is a vote to win! A vote to evict is easier to judge but a vote to win thats any1s guess!
Seriously think about it! If Charlie doesnt get evicted now I'm afraid he is gonna win BB10![/rquote]

Totally agree with you. People are very naive if they think that they are going to evict Lisa and Charlie is going to be evicted early. Charlie has got massive support outside the forums and i fully expect him to be vying for the title if he is not evicted tomorrow.

Everyone has gone on about how favourable his edits have been and how he is being primed to win. Now they are sitting back and letting it happen.

All i can say is if you are hoping for one of the others to win be very afraid if Charlie is still in the mix come tomorrow. [/rquote]

Spot on and people should be worried if Charlie survives Tuesdays eviction,after Tuesday Charlie's odds will tumble and he will be Favourite to win.
alchemists1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote