Thread: Siavash Siavash's scam
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 10:58 PM #44
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2527304&tid=145656&author=VickyJ][rquote=2527298&tid=145656&author=setanta][rquote=2527288&tid=145656&author=VickyJ][rquote=2527282&tid=145656&author=setanta]

But you don't have a point. That it took a guy an hour or so to post it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. lol. Siavash likes a gamble, but in this case the odds favoured him. And yes, you're not being objective about Siavash at all here.[/rquote]

Sorry, it is much more plausible that he just thought of a fair(at short notice) idea of doing it, and didnt think out all the 'odds' of the outcome. If hed took, like 5 minutes to come up with the idea, I would be much more likely to believe it was some evil scam for airtime.

People are just seeing things that arent there. As usual.

[/rquote]

Right, first of all we don't know how long it took and secondly, you don't have to be a genius - particularly if you like to gamble, as Siavash has stated he loves to do- to see that it favoured him completely. And yes, it's entirely in keeping with the way his mind has operated in that house for the last month or so.[/rquote]

Ok, if it was sooo obvious then, how come YOU didnt notice it until the poster of this mentioned it?[/rquote]

But what does that have to do with anything? Seriously, my mind was probably drifting off into neverland cuz of how dull they all are. Maybe I was enjoying my cup of tea more than that lot on the box. lol, I don't know. It still happened.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote