View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 02:38 AM #44
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2543490&tid=146645&author=Shasown][rquote=2543422&tid=146645&author=setanta][rquote=2543398&tid=146645&author=Shasown][rquote=2543173&tid=146645&author=setanta]

Agreed, and sure I doubt there'll be a huge difference in the official figures. Not enough to have a mickey fit over these ones anyway.[/rquote]

I am not having a mickey fit over any figures, just stating my opinion.

You may be surprised just how the figures can be massaged, after all BB have been so honest with their totally unbiased H/L shows and then the total unbias interviews and commentary from GL and Davina havent they?[/rquote]

No, I understand why you're mentioning the figures and how they can't be accurately gauged until the final tally has been counted but sure I wouldn't get too ruffled up over it. Doubtful that there'll be a huge discrepancy and even if there is, it'll be more to do with the extra half hour that Siavash and Sophie had in votes. It's a good rough guide to how the voting went, you kno?[/rquote]

No, its an accurate guide to the votes that were counted in the last 30 minutes is all. That is all the 74.4% can reveal

We dont and wont know what way the actual votes were counted and housemates discarded, Sophie could have the most overall votes or over the whole voting period could by zeroing the counts actually have the lowest overall total out of the final 3 but the highest total in the last 30 minutes.[/rquote]

I know that, but is serves as a rough guide and I really don't think there'll be much of a difference in the actual results. She probably did get over 40% of the votes, just like they've suggested. Sure we'll see.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote