View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:53 PM #2387
BURLESQUE

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

BURLESQUE

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Olly Murs

[rquote=2555967&tid=102585&author=MichaelSpears][rquote=2555734&tid=102585&author=MrGaryy][rquote=2555412&tid=102585&author=MichaelSpears][rquote=2553523&tid=102585&author=MrGaryy][rquote=2552787&tid=102585&author=MichaelSpears]erm, no. britney likes being called brit, and calls herself that on twitter. lady gaga has told people to call her gaga, and like i said, dozens of other people have said it, i just prefer to say it to his face.[/rquote]

dozens is it? dozens being who? mark? hugo? rofl i dont think so. i like how you try to disguise your blatant superior attitude as some act of dignity because you 'say it to his face' even tho really it didnt need to be said at all.[/rquote]oh seriously. **** off and get over yourself. tbqh, nobody asked for you're input. i don't want anymore arguments in this thread.[/rquote]

*looks around* it appeared no one asked for your input either but that never stopped you. [/rquote]i started talking about it, so you don't have a clue!

[/rquote]

rofl, thats my point exactly, you decided to bring it up even tho nobody asked for your opinion on what she should be called. You just forced your antagonistic views on Zac because you so blatantly feel you are above him. but don't worry we all go trhough phases of that, I'm sure you'll grow out of it.

umg im so obsessed with hearteats i want them so bad but they are SO over priced.