View Single Post
Old 14-09-2009, 12:15 AM #56
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2562968&tid=147382&author=nut][rquote=2562786&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562325&tid=147382&author=Shasown]Jealousy is a bitch aint it?[/rquote]

Yeah that's right. The world is jealous of somebody who lives with his mum, struggles with girls, hasn't got a job, is short, is not attractive, has to sell things online by exploiting his fans...

Yes, in Marcus Fan land - it's jealousy... back to reality for the rest of us. Oh hail Jesus, Lord God and all that is pure - back to reality.

Thank You.[/rquote]

how do you know he struggles with girls? he said before he went on BB that girls love him he is over confident if anything just look at the amount of women who are begging him to marry them or take them out on a date! some of them are very good looking just follow him on twitter and you will see.

his mother lives in his house "HIS HOUSE" not hers HIS he payed for it some how? thats right he lives in London and is a window fitter up untill he went in to the BB house

he is not exploiting his fans they want to buy the things he is selling and are begging him to post them on ebay!

as i have said he has plenty of women after him so being short and ugly as you put it, is not a problem to him and pulling women they are throwing them self at him

so yes i would say you are jealous! because you have none of what he has and all you can do is talk about him 1st sign of jealousy or envy and you show them all >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jealousy[/rquote]

I know he struggles with girls at how easily he falls over for them and becomes anamoured after getting a hug from one and his never ending, infinite amount of crude comments relating to female genitalia and women in general. He had a girl almost half his age (Sophie) have to tell him to pipe it down and grow up. Oddly - this is lost on some... Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?

Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?

Of course he is exploiting his fans. Of course they want to buy the stuff because it's marcus' but he is exploiting them by selling rubbish at way over the costs on the basis that they are obsessed with the fact he uses the word "****" and "****" a lot and behaves like a juvenile - basically they are obsessed with him because out of pride it would be damaging to their brain if they had to admit that Noirin was the cause of all the problems and not Sree and Lisa and they had to admire Marcus because not admiring would mean they were wrong abotu Sree and Lisa. All that ego and all that pride from an obsessive TV viewer? Now... why would I be jealous of a man that behaves like that?

Erm... that's all. Your final paragraph is based upon a delusion that I have to be jealous of your subjective view of Marcus Fan Land where he is some kind of a God. If swearing and juvenile behaviour is your forte - try town centres on Saturday nights...

Your brain will explode dude and you will have 100 more messiahs to go with Marcus. Rock On!
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote