View Single Post
Old 14-09-2009, 12:52 PM #66

[rquote=2569607&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569602&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569590&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2569569&tid=147382&author=Cybele][rquote=2569134&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck] Does he live with his mother? Yes. Case closed. [/rquote]

Sorry, but you are wrong. Marcus does NOT live with his mother. Marcus's mother lives with him. HE owns the house not her. But he is nice enough to help her out by allowing her to live with him.

So get your facts straight, mate. If facts matter to you, that is. [/rquote]

Does he live with his mother?

Yes. he does. LOL

All this "No... his mother lives with him" Doesn't change the fact that he lives with his mother. That's about the long and short of it.

If you really think... that a guy who is unemployed, desperate to lay off things and has been unemployed for a long time has his "mother living with him"... seriously, you're far less objective and perceptive than I give fanaticism credit for.[/rquote]

Unemployed? What ARE you on about. He may have quit his job to go on BB, but he was employed prior to that. And not only was he employed, but he also had a second job making figurines for a toy company.

And regarding the mother thing? There is a HUGE difference between him living with his mother and his mother living with him. In the first, the person hasn't left home and is a slacker who wants to live off of their parents forever. In the second, a person has gone out and made a life for themselves including buying a home and generously lets their parent live with them in order to assist the parent as they get older. If you don't see the difference, I pity you. But I think you do see the difference but refuse to admit it.

And I am not a fanatic. I didn't even start out as a Marcus fan. However, I don't like to see people twist the truth for their own purposes. And if you want to see what a fanatic looks like, you should look in the mirror. I am a bit shocked by how sad you have become. Maybe you were like this all along and I just didn't notice. [/rquote]

Nope... he had a job since January and then he quit that job.

He does not have a job making figurines for a toy company *sigh*. He makes them and oh forget it....

Do you know that house he lives in? Is Mother there? Yes...

Now, join the dots. Does he have a wife, girlfriend or anything else of that nature? No... but does he run around treating women like dirt which we saw for 13 weeks in the house? yes.

So... Loser.

These are the facts but for some reason people want to subvert the reality to make his loserdom appear like some messianic brilliance. Complete and utter nonsense.[/rquote]

You run around this forum treating people like crap... does that make you a loser too?
Cybele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote