I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

[rquote=2569831&tid=147382&author=bansheewails][rquote=2562172&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2562168&tid=147382&author=VickyJ]If there is a demand for that kind of thing, why shouldnt he meet it?

They want to pay daft money for pieces of paper, let them. Apparently he has even been asked by some to put them up.

Thats kind of like saying people who make and sell anything are exploiting their customers.[/rquote]

But if I buy a TV, I can get a multitude of things from it. I can watch DVDs, Satellite, Cable, play games on it or watch conventional TV.

The basis of the exploitation is selling something above cost because people have got nothing better to do than to admire a loser from TV - now this is the exploitation. He knows he's nothing special but people place ridiculous emphasis on him that has no relevance to use.

What do you do with that key or paper? Show it to friends or basically what?

It has no real monetary value in years to come. The key can be fashioned at home and the abusive letter... bloody hell. But he knows it's worth cr*p and it will be wasted on a subscription to Television X.[/rquote]

No, explotation is half starved people in 3rd world countries having to work for 15p aweek because we want cheap primark clothes and nke footballs. What Marcus is doing is supplying demand, fools are easilyparted with their money![/rquote]

The most sensible statement on this thread well done!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote