View Single Post
Old 26-09-2009, 12:06 PM #11
OAP Member

OAP Member

[rquote=2605912&tid=148126&author=Harry.][rquote=2605893&tid=148126&author=bansheewails]There is a male pill already, but the question remains, would i trust a man enough if he said he was taking the 'male pill'. Everyone needs to be responsible for their own sexual health, and condoms, though not 100% effective, protect against disease and pregnancy. I am afraid more education with regard to contracetpives etc., needs to be taught and this whole' teaching children too much' needs to stop!

I have told my 14 year old about the risks of unprotected sex, including the discovery that early sexual activity and std can cause cervical cancer in women/girls. I think he may now be too traumatised to touch a girl, but he will get over that!

More education, more education etc etc etc![/rquote]

I read in a newspaper that making the pill for commercial use for men was dropped as women wouldnt trust the men to take it. Sexism or what? What is men dont trust a woman? They can have the pill all the time.[/rquote]

But the point is you SHOULDN'T just take someones word for it, male or female, especially if it is a new relationship. Therefore you must make sure that you have protection yourself. Everyone should use protection of some sort, especially girls as they are the ones left 'holding the baby', so to speak!
bansheewails is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote