Thread: It just hit me
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 01:53 AM #15

[rquote=2618486&tid=148388&author=Billy]She was really. She's been given some right dross to work with like this whole Lydia business, but she made it work. Working with Lydia Kelly must have been like working with a tree, and although the whole storyline suffered because of it, Loui kept it together.

Likewise in JP and Craig, and in other supporting roles with Amy, Nancy and one that sticks in my mind was Hannah's anorexia she's been great. Definitely one of the stronger of the Hollyoaks cast and I think it's going to be a huge blow to be getting rid of her, Zoe and Emma Rigby in the same year.[/rquote]

It's not really hard to be the strong one in the Hollyoaks cast though is it? The whole show is a poor standard, with a half arsed script. I wouldn't call her a strong actress until she has done something else, I don't consider anyone from a soap a 'Strong Actor' they are playing the same character over and over, whats talented about that? The emotions they play are simple and anyone can do it.
Fom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote