BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasown View Post
No he challenged everyones conscience over the way they individually treated Sov, if however people thought they had been fair with Sov, which most of them had, he then preached about how they should have tried to help her etc.

Vinnie said he had tried to help her three times and she threw it back in his and others faces. Vinnie asked if Stephen his answer to his own question and Stephen started with his usual waffle. Then vinnie got up and walked away stating everyone answered him straight away in a few seconds but stephens answers always took hours.

So what did Stephen do then, he went into the diary room to get his airtime with his usual listen to me I am a good christian and this is what should have been done by the group. Claiming to be still part of the group but having sympathy with Sov, talk about trying to pick up votes from Lady Sov's fans.

So in fact Vinnie was standing up against Stephens preaching and gameplay.
I don't see it like that.

Steve wasn't allowed to finish, he doesn't waffle, he just is a bit slower at thinking about how to word things. I'm not the fastest at verbalising my thoughts but people I know give me the time, even when we are arguing.

Vinny refused to let Steve finish, Steve even highlighted the fact and asked will you let me finish.

Vinny said yea, but instead got up and turned his back on him, saying how he doesn't have to listen. And then mocks him and the rest of the sheepish gang laugh at Steve's expence.

Steve done the right thing and left for the diary room. They were not being fair.