View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 12:27 AM #21
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJ View Post
The only way to listen to Stephen in the diary room on the subject of Sov and find criticism with his words is to claim he is looking for votes, if Stephen was in that frame of mind don't you think he would stop preaching. Anyone of average intelligence knows that nobody likes a preacher, you preach not to make friends but to "show people the light" He's talking utter garbage and he must know 70 pcnt of people will see it that way this is not the behaviour of a vote hore, vote hore's are middle of the road as possible their behaviour is middle of the road as possible.

If you ask me Stephen for all his faults could not give a crap what you or i or the voting public think of him and his wild views, thus he is just being himself
To stop preaching would to him be anethema and it would undermine his strategy, it would also be denying the religion he is so addicted to.

Stephen doesnt seem to be of average intelligence, he is very intelligent, its his sanity thats in doubt.

As for not caring what the public think of course he does care, thats why he is the jolly joker throughout. This is his 6th time round on reality TV shows, he is in it for the money. His ministries dont pay as well as he thought they would. And you can bet your ass he studies reality tv shows in his spare time when not appearing on them.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote