View Single Post
Old 26-01-2010, 03:33 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *********** View Post
To be completely honest and give the best view of common sense. The viewings for big brother have deceased and decreased dramatically over the previous years. Maybe they need a new fresh lot of interviewers who put the contestants in the house? i got interviewed by 2 people who looked to be grandparents and obiously were clueless of the society and slang terms of the word 'turnip' and 'lemon.' "What do you mean,,,, lemon?" I asked the lady if she had played on a wii before, she was bewildered.
I was at the auditions, i didn't ice the cake though and give them tingling sensations in the little toes or big toes for that matter. The man who had the camel suit was behind me, nice guy, mates with a guy who was dressed as an ugly sister from cinderella. The girls in the BBC video, and the boy. Hes trying to be a breakdancer frm cardiff,
and the girls were not that interesting, doubt get through Imogens sister was there who allegedly said they were ringing and inviting people back who got through to the finals on previous years. most people would say, who gives a flying poop.

Merlin got through to the callbacks. Ha what a muppet, seems lke a nice enuf person tho.

Merry Christmas x

Cut the custard and spank the monkey. and give it bondage with a tescos delivery salesman

The running dogs....
OMG I hope Merlin gets through. I doubt Imogen's sister would get through. Shame you did not get through Ben!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote