Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Default Dannii Minogue rules out 'X Factor' auditions

I personally think she isn't coming back :/

Quote:
Dannii Minogue has confirmed that she will not be available for this year's X Factor auditions.

The popstar-turned-panellist, who is expecting her first child in July, will be at home in Australia while the early stages of this year's show are being filmed.

When asked whether she could slot in filming around her pregnancy, she told DS: "If they're auditioning in the hospital in Australia, yes, but otherwise no!

"I will totally miss Cheryl and Louis and Simon, and not being there for the auditions, but I really need to be near my family in Australia at such an important time."

However, Minogue insisted that she is still keen to be part of this year's show - albeit in a more limited capacity.

"I don't know what is happening with X Factor. I just adore it and I had such a fun time last year. I'd love to be part of it somehow even if I just pop back and visit."

Minogue has been a member of the X Factor judging panel for the last three years. She guided Leon Jackson to victory in her first year on the show in 2007.
- Digital Spy
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote