View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:07 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Sorry to bump this thread- saw a guest viewing. But yeah I agree with that. Even though people claim not to watch it, a hell of a lot still know whats going on. I think its a guilty pleasure for quite a lot of people, they just don't watch it as much as they used to. I mean about 7m people watched CBB launch night so there has to be some kind of public interest still there?
Yes exactly Tom! Omg 7 million is quite high..
I mean I watch it religiously even at times it could seem to drag on.. well I would watch it if it was a 6 month long series or whatever. Anyways I would rather there be a BB that drags on than NO BB at all..

BB should be on every year! The CBB version on every January and the normal one on EVERY summer. Lol I know that most people in the UK will probs have been in the BB house if it is on every year but I think everyone who really wants it.. deserves that 15 minutes of fame.. However I do agree that MOST who come out of BB should just go back to normal life or maybe excell in their activities or job in normal life.

I think in 2011 it does need to be reinvented a bit, maybe make it more tasks and games in it like BB USA? or maybe not reinvent it at all..

It will come back anyway.. if not in 2011, in a few years time!

Sorry for my rant, think I went off topic a bit.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote