View Single Post
Old 27-03-2010, 11:33 PM #1
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Default Emma Takes That Mark Back

SHE hasn't been to visit him in rehab for two weeks but MARK OWEN's distraught wife EMMA will soon be seeing a lot more of him.

Because, like most wives of cheating celebs, she's made the decision to Take That star Back For Good.

But I hear she wants to Relight the Fire in their relationship by moving into a different mansion.

My source revealed: "Mark is due out of rehab for his drinking imminently and Emma has decided she's going to give him another go.

"But she's made it completely clear things have to change and this is his last chance.

"If he lets her down again the door will be shut for good."

Actress Emma is planning to set up the family - including their son Elwood, three, and daughter Willow Rose, one - in a new house to give them a fresh start after he admitted to ten flings recently.

An insider close to the couple told me: "She's got her eye on a beautiful house in south-west London.

"It's a project she can focus on and try and stop thinking about her marriage to Mark."

I Pray Emma has made the right decision and Mark will respect their marriage from now on.

He'll need Patience as she asks him: How Deep Is Your Love?

- From NOTW

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote