View Single Post
Old 17-05-2005, 06:55 PM #1

Default Board Rules!

As we're leading up to Big Brother I think it may be best if I remind you all of the TiBB.com Board Rules, this will then, hopefully, save us having to tell people off.....

These are the rules that you must abide by, to be able to participate on the ThisisBigBrother.com Forums

Updated: James

These are the rules that you must abide by, to be able to participate on the ThisisBigBrother.com Forums:

Main rules...

1. Treat other forum members with respect, no insults. *Important*

2. Type posts properly and don't use text speech.

3. Don't post anything offensive.

---------------------------

Long version of rules

a) You are solely responsible for any content that is posted on the forum from your username.

b) Your posts on the forum are non-confidential. Any ideas, feelings or thoughts in your posts are available to the public.

c) Do not use ThisisBigBrother.com as a way of advertising your product, website or company. Also do not use the forum as a way of collecting people's email addresses and using them for junk and SPAM e-mail.

d) You will not impersonate any other user or entity whilst on the ThisisBigBrother.com Forums.

e) Do not upload any information, files, pictures or other materials that contain viruses or are able to disrupt or damage this community.

f) Do not post any threads that violates another person's copyright, or right to privacy, or any other proprietary right.

g) We do not endorse external web sites that may be listed or found in the ThisisBigBrother.com Forums.

h) Administrators of them forum have the right to delete, modify or change the content of any post at any time for any reason without notification to anyone. They can also ban or restrict forum members for any reason at anytime.

i) We do not allow 'text speech' to be used on the forum. Text speech was designed for mobile phones, not online communities. Please read http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/topic29297.htm which will give you more details. Also, we do not allow posts written solely in CAPITAL LETTERS. Not only is it annoying to read, it disrupts the flow of the forum.

j) Posts which insult or direct profanity towards another member, will immediate be deleted, or edited out. This may lead to a ban.

Failure to abide by any of the above rules may result in a permanent banning from the forum. If you do not agree with any of the above rulings then please contact me and explain your reasoning's, I will then look into the situation. Contact me direct at mark@thisisbigbrother.com