Favourites (more):
BB11: Corin
BB12 USA: Brendon

Favourites (more):
BB11: Corin
BB12 USA: Brendon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninastar View Post
You are my new best friend. I LOVE FOXES! they are my fave animal atm! I've only ever seen one before though
Well i used to live in a country cafe, and the foxes were always at the side of the cafe trying to get the left overs,

they are very beutiful, and i have never seen a badger up close! Gutted. I walked into a herrons nesting area once and it stood its ground by spreading its wings and like looking at me, so i walked off a bit scared, seen a few other things, There are wierd rodent things near me no idea what they are.

I love LOLCATS! <3
and thats why i like bee's because there Docile fat n fuzzy! Haha, Wasps are awful, i was stung with friends by a nest as a child.

I was ina field in summer walking through long grass and we could feel like burning but because we had no idea what it was we didn't make much of it, then we sat down in this "den" after 5 mins we realised there were wasps everywhere and they were all in our clothes so we all ran home whilst stripping on the way. I jumped in the shower and was pulling them off my body whilst showering because some of them had stung me so hard they got themselves stuck! Thats why i haate wasps! But love bees!

[Sorry i type so much i'm a really fast typer so i don't realise how much im typing!]

Last edited by Possiblehousemate; 08-04-2010 at 09:59 AM.