View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 11:09 PM #29
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
I am sure reading through the replies with the majority agreeing will make you feel very good Dezzy!

I have been cyber bullied a few times by somebody I know [hes in my form], darn't say anything to my face and Im not one too kick up a fuss over it because I knew other people would get involved and quite frankly Id feel more awful because he is 'popular'. Like MMI did, I stood up for myself via the internet, he got people involved on there instead whom I didnt know, were they not cyber bulling because I didnt know them? Dont be daft! Sure I shoulda given the pr*ck a good punch but a) its not really me and I know what the consequences would be, everybody getting involved and all and b) wouldnt start the matter face to face because teachers' are gawd dam stupid tbh and would blame me.

Similar thing happened tonight, sure she may not no anybody so it wouldnt carry on in real life but would it anyway? The dude who did it with me never brought it up.
I'm sorry to hear about that but that corroborates with my main point that cyber bullying has a link to RL bullying. Sure he didn't bother you in RL but because you knew him it made it a whole lot worse then if you didn't. I'm not saying that Cyber Bullying doesn't exist I'm just saying that it's rare from complete strangers with no links. There's ussually always a RL link somewhere.