View Single Post
Old 29-03-2003, 11:17 PM #3

Bars - Definately NO! although i did eventually get kinda used to them in BB3 i hated them vigourously at first and found that it split up the house too much. The whole point ( i feel) about big brother is watching relationships, friendships and "hateships" form between the housemates and i felt that the bars prevented this from happening.

Den or other private area - yes, this provided somewhere for the housemates to relax somewhere on their own for a while and so i felt prevented so many arguements in bb2. It also provided somewhere for housemates (such as Helen and Paul) to form closer relationships :

Housemates coming in late - NO! does not work and the housemate that comes in late is often isolated from the rest of the group because he/she has not had the time to "bond" (if that is what you could call it in bb3)

Music playing on exit - Umm im undecided, its not really a major part of bb for me although it did bring more of a personalised exit for the housemates and provided some fun

Pets- Chickens are great! Other than that i think that pigs would be a bad idea they would take up too much space and are useless but maybe something like a cat would be good, or even a monkey! (sorry saw that and had to use it somewhere!)

Musical Instruments - Yeh for like a guitar or something that the housemates know how to play and so can have some (drunken) fun with.

Housemates get books and magazines - Nah its boring to watch and provides a way for the housemates to communicate with each other as seen in BB3.

Arguements - Well the producers can only control this to some extent but arguements are an important and interesting part of big brother (come on they are one of the things that draw in the audiences) but perhaps not so much booze and so drunken arguements because that can get violent,

Booze - Some yeh it makes it interesting but perhaps not so much (or perhaps more and more stimulating tasks to stop the housemates from being so bored that they need to drink starting from like 10 in the morning)

Romance - Well producers can really only incite sex not Romance but if it was genuine i would love to watch a romance develop within the house.

Housemates that go for media careers afterwards or not - Umm if they have what it takes for example Helen and Brian but not Paul (sorry all you Paul Clarke fans but i dont think he was really made for a media career BHLCS) and Narinder.

Older Housemates or Younger - nothing against older housemates but i dont think they really fit into the group exactly, however they can in some ways calm down the group and put some law and order in the house whilst they can also have some fun. So probabally a mixture of both.

Bow or Elstree - Well i would love to have the old house in Bow back but it is going to be Elstree

Nice housemates or nasty ones? - A mixture.

Celebrity guests - NO
sweetlittlesara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote