View Single Post
Old 18-04-2010, 08:16 PM #29

Not close with my sisters at all. However one of them doesn't live at home anymore. The one who lives at home I still don't get along with, don't talk to her much.
Don't talk to my dad too much.. he can be very stubborn and a bit nasty at times but I just stay out the way when things get fiery. However if my car breaks down, he is always there for me and comes for me I do appreciate that!
My mum.. out of all my family probs closest to my mum but not that close. If we are both in the kitchen I do sometimes give her hugs and say "love you". I am quite a huggy person towards my mum but no one else in the family! Once every blue moon she pops up with discussion about sex.. I say "shutup" lol.

I am with Patrick a bit.. sometimes I stay in my room a lot.. or if me and my family want to watch different tv shows I stay in my room or stay in my room anyway because my family are loud and talk while watching tv lol

All in all I appreciate my mum and dad, they brought me to this world after all but I have just not really got on with my sisters.. I rather my sister buggers off on holiday rather than my mum and dad go on holiday and me left with my sister.. so much tension in the house when my sister is here..

Last edited by Beastie; 18-04-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote