View Single Post
Old 19-04-2010, 04:17 PM #104

I suppose Noirin did not deserve all the hatred she got. She did say to people she didn't fancy anyone but she liked Siavash and them 2 getting together was so random. Could not even spot that from a mile off. However Noirin did give the men mixed signals BUT some of the men were stupid and it is like that in real life.. as soon as a girl smiles or friendly with a boy.. the boy thinks "yeah I am in there". Noirin did admit in her VT though about playing with boys.. well actually can't exactly recall what words she said. I agreed that she knew what she was doing, her attractiveness flawting the boys and wrapping the boys around her little finger but then again like I said some of the boys were dumb. Sree got depressed but he wasn't stable enough from the start.

If there was a *****.. it would be Sophie and Kris from bb11. They jumped straight in for each other.. in the pool, snogging and all sorts. They both in their minds had "magazine deal" straight from the start . They BOTH knew what they were doing. Whereas Noirin actually had a conversation with Sree, Marcus, etc..
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote