Thread: Rachael Rachael is a BIG Hypocrite!
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2010, 10:18 PM #15
Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Govan and a few others deliberately voted her the mole thinking she was in order to get her evicted - that is way more harsh than somebody putting you up (and Dave had to chose somebody, and he doesnt really get on with Rachael so he wasnt backstabbing) for eviction and only possibly going!

And no you dont, she was just looking for sympothy to try help her stay, and tried making a move on JJ to make viewers interested in her.. backfired much?
ah yeah. it was only the fact though that the same reason you're giving for Dave actually. Govan and Dave both had to choose someone.

Rachael thinks she's hated because of the boo's she had going on, and i guess she's scared of being the first evictee, when actually she shouldn't even be up for eviction!

i don't get how she was looking for sympathy. she was obviously upset that she felt Dave just picked on her. that's a horrible feeling. all she said was she finds him hot... is it not alright for her to say the truth? it was clear she liked him before! he's treating her like **** when he didn't appear to have a problem with her before...

and i can absolutely guarantee that if Rachael or Govan had been saying what John has been about Sunshine or anyone else [basically other than Rachael or Govan], you would definitely be agreeing with the person in Rachael's place.
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote