Thread: Rachael Rachael is a BIG Hypocrite!
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2010, 10:38 PM #20
Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
No its not. Govan thought Sunshine was the mole, and would rather her be evicted than nothing happen - he could have voted somebody else at random otherwise!

I love the save and replace twist, and Im sure you did too before you found out Rachael was going up. Its a shame your favourite is up for eviction when not actually being nominated, Id be gutted if it was one of my favourites, but its a game and keeps it interesting!

She was looking for sympothy from the public, to help reduce her chance of going (trying to start a fling on tonights HL with JJ was to help this too imo). She nominated Dave! How is it unfair that he puts her up? You would laugh your head off if it was somebody you hated. Not sure why JJ overreacted about the look she pulls tbh, he had a fair point till he blew one. Then again I do think hes a gameplanner, so I find them both as bad as each other.

Im not sure what you mean on your last point though?

Edit: Rob youre a fish.
Yeah i know that. however, they all had to vote! and it wasn't only him that thought Sunshine was the mole. loads of them voted for Sunshine.

nah not too keen on it really. it would have been unfair whoever had gone up because they shouldn't actually be there. Rachael could go now, because Dave chose to replace himself with her, and based upon the fact Rachael's odds to be evicted have shortened which has happened tonight. obviously because of John making a scene of the way she looks at him!

she also made the point that Dave should have had more punishment for speaking about nominations than just doing a speech. i'm in total agreement with her again as in previous years, they've been put up for eviction for doing that or whatever. even then John had to pick on her. it's every single chance he gets, he takes it!

i saw no possible hints of a fling... she just said that she liked him! and thought he was hot.

then when he called her out of bed onto the sofa's, he was speaking to her arrogantly like he was in charge! and how sweet! she went and said sorry to him, can we start a fresh day tomorrow? she just wants to be his friend, yet he is against her because of the way she looks at him.

yeah, sorry, that didn't quite make sense.

basically i mean that if Rachael or Govan had been in John's position tonight, and Sunshine had been in Rachael's - then you and other Rachael/Govan haters would have been on Sunshine's side... which is actually Rachael's.

i still don't think that makes any sense LOL.
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote