View Single Post
Old 19-06-2010, 12:42 AM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboii View Post
Theres a difference between being on holiday and wearing a thong on a beach thousands of miles away from anyone you know trying to get a tan, to getting your arse out at every opportunity in front of millions of people on TV. Theres also a difference between liking to give someone a blowjob, and announcing infront of millions of people you love to suck cock.

Its just a bit of self respect - your getting changed, at least try and hide your arse. I wouldnt expect someone to stick their thonged arsehole infront of me at the swimming pool. I wouldnt expect to sit down the pub and hear a couple of skanks talking about chocking on a dick.

(Reading that back I sounds kinda Gay - As a straight male I do not suck cock, nor do I wear a thong on holiday lol)
Fair enough, but I am making the point that I am entitled to my opinon and do not agree with the treatment JJ gave Rachael. I also do not like someone making a meal out of a situation as someone on here clearly is!! We do not know her personally, and to be honest a lot of housemates say things to shock, it is a game show after all!! I personally would not make those comments on t.v but I am still not impressed about the way JJ treated her! and I have already told TOOTH PICK that we will have to agree to disagree!!!
elliebelly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote