X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Frozen

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Callahan
CBB 11: Rylan Clark

Kylie Minogue Eyes US X Factor

And a role on the big screen...

Kylie Minogue has revealed she is interested in a job on the American version of X Factor, which launches next year.

Simon Cowell recently quit American Idol in order to concentrate on taking X Factor to the States. Several celebrity judges have been touted, including Cheryl Cole and Mel B, and now Kylie has admitted she’d like to mentor the contestants.

“That would interest me,” the 'All The Lovers' singer told American network NBC. “Maybe I could come in for a special kind of tutorial or something like that.”

Kylie has twice appeared on the UK version of X Factor – she performed with Leon Jackson in the 2008 live final, and helped sister Dannii choose her finalists in the 2009 series.

In other Kylie news, the singer has admitted she is keen to get back to acting – 22 years after she left Neighbours. The 42-year-old had limited success in the 1990s with roles in The Delinquents and Street Fighter, but that hasn’t dented her desire.

“The mid-nineties were a bad patch, but show me an actor who hasn't done a few bad jobs,” Kylie said. “I have a deep desire to challenge myself with that again. As a pop star, I've created this world for myself and it becomes very natural to stay inside of it, but I'd love to do some independent films. It's still very early, but I'm in the process of choosing between specific parts.”

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/kylie-m...es-us-x-factor

Harry! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote