Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Default Look At It This Way...

Most of you dont like Sunshine, so perhaps that is why you dont care Ben nominated her, so look at Sunshine as 'Miss S' who you do not know.

Ben gets on with Miss S, however he teased her about having verucas and she reacted badly because at the time, Miss S didnt get on with many of the other housemates and didnt want anything else that they could mock her for. That blew over and Ben and Miss S had a few minor hiccups, but nothing that damaged their friendship, they continued to talk.

On nomination day, Ben nominated Miss S, his 'friend with a heavy heart' to quote, he has no explaination why, and it was very clear he was closer to Sunshine than several other housemates.

Was he right to nominate her now? If hes got a gameplan, fair do's, but after banging on about loyalty, he is not following his own advice, and this is why John James and Dave were annoyed with him.

Not saying I dislike Ben, I think hes gotten insecure because he has become so paranoid and its also made him start gossiping an awful lot, but I understand exactly where the others are coming from, and does make me wonder if he is being sneaky.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote