View Single Post
Old 25-06-2010, 02:11 PM #10
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyman View Post
Having just watched last nights highlights on Channel 4 on demand, I cannot believe that poor old Ben (yet again) got the brunt of the opprobrium.

The guilt and shame was clear on the faces of JJ scabby the bint and Govan; Yet, Ben is the one who had to account for himself. Another observation is the wishy washy way Ben defended himself. He had a golden opportunity to assert his extreme disapointment regarding the obvious carve up in plans to nominate him the following week, to express his feellings of betrayal from JJ.

Instead he makes a complete cock-up of trying to justify why he nominated Sunshine, thereby giving JJ the opportunity to take the moral highground ffs.

I still llike him but am so dismayed that he has to feel that it's his responsibility to take the blame for everything. I also cannot understand why his "friends" thought it appropriate to dwell on what so many of them had also done in nominating Sunshine, choosing not to hear Ben stating that when he nominated her, they were not friends, as they were in the second week.

At least we were spared scabby gob****e extemporising on her views regarding Ben, as she at least had the good grace not to go there.

Ben needs to wake up and smell the roses, as Mario advised him, he doesn't need their approval, he needs to stop being led into situations where he says more than he should and be sharper and more assertive in defending himself.
Actually the HL show was edited down to crap all, the actual LF was excruciatingly vindictive and totally over the top.

Scabby was in the bath with her lady love enjoying NOT being blamed for the Budget fiasco.

Last edited by fingers; 25-06-2010 at 02:13 PM.
fingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote